NEVER BE DISCOURAGED, THERE IS ENOUGH SPACE UP THERE!
1. Dr. Ben Carson said, “I struggled academically throughout elementary school yet became the best neurosurgeon in the world in 1987.”
LESSON: Struggling is a sign that you are on a verge of success. Don’t quit yet.
2. Oprah Winfrey said, “I was raped at the age of 9 yet I am one of the most influential women in the World.”
LESSON: Don’t let your past decide your future.
3. Bill Gates said, “I didn’t even complete my university education but became the world’s richest man.”
LESSON: School does not make you rich. School is only supposed to polish what will make you rich.
4. Christiano Ronaldo said, “I told my father that we would be very rich but he couldn’t believe me. I made it a reality.”
LESSON: Your words rule your life. If you mean what you have said, each word will come to pass. You get what you say.
5. Hear Lionel Messi!, “I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training and still became one of the world’s best footballers.”
LESSON: Belief in your dream. Don’t let your pain tell you how your future will look like.
6. Steve Jobs penned, “I used to sleep on the floor in my friends’ rooms, returning coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple, I, later on, founded Apple Company.”
LESSON: That you are small today doesn’t mean you will be small tomorrow. Keep trusting God.
7. Former British PM, Tony Blair said & I quote, “My teachers used to call me a failure, but I became a Prime Minister.”
LESSON: Don’t let someone else’s opinions of you become your reality.
8. Nelson Mandela said, “I was in prison for 27 years & still became president.”
LESSON: You can be anything you want to be no matter where you have been or what you have been through.
9. Mike Adenuga said, “I drove a taxi to finance my university education but today I’m a billionaire.”
LESSON: Don’t let your past decide the kind of future you need to have.
10. Harland Sanders, Founder of KFC said, “I was on the verge of suicide when an Idea of opening a restaurant hit me after I retired as a cook in the Navy.”
LESSON: Nothing is ever too late. “Too late” is a language of failures. Your future can begin at any age. Don’t ever let AGE limit you.
11. Aliko Dangote said, “I worked for my uncle since I was a small boy, people looked down on me. Later on, took a loan from my uncle to open a tiny shop. I worked hard to make ends meet. Now I am the richest man in Nigeria and one of the richest men in Africa.
LESSON: Failures or limitations of the past have no control over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things are possible.
12. Arnold Schwarzenegger said I traveled to America in search of financial independence when I was 15yrs old. I became the world’s strongest man 7 times and Mr. Universe. I then got my Economics degree, then I became one of Hollywood’s best actors before I was voted twice as governor of California.”
LESSON: Don’t wait for everybody to believe in your ability and dreams.
13. Yahya Kamil said, “I will continue telling my story, so young ones can learn.”
LESSON: Always encourage people.
IN SUMMARY: Don’t wait for anybody to fulfill your dreams. Make it work despite all the challenges before you.
Go for that course! Start that business & never allow anything to discourage you. Encourage yourself.